Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum!

+5
jason_cope8207
Quel
tdwatson
Thomas D. Davis
Andrew
9 posters

Go down

Welcome to the forum! Empty Welcome to the forum!

Post  Andrew Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:21 pm

The SHPS team would like to welcome you to our public forum! Please feel free to take the time to introduce yourself to us. and as always, please visit often and thank you for visiting us today!
Andrew
Andrew
Admin
Admin

http://www.southernhistoricalparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum! Empty Re: Welcome to the forum!

Post  Thomas D. Davis Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Andrew wrote:The SHPS team would like to welcome you to our public forum! Please feel free to take the time to introduce yourself to us. and as always, please visit often and thank you for visiting us today!
Hello, My name is Tom Davis and i am from Lexington. Stumbled across your sight and thought i would stop in and say hello. I am 45 yrs old, married to my wife Mindy, and have an 18 yr old son Will.
I own and operate Hedrick's Grove Country Store, a family business. We all have been interested, and lightly explored the paranormal for years, and are extremely interested in history as well. Just stopping by to say hello and find out some about you guys as well. I'll drop in later to see whats new and maybe drop a line. contact me at sleepyjohns@lexcominc.net Good bye for now Tom Davis

Thomas D. Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Hello Tom,

Thanks for stoping by and welcome to the forum!! Please keep in touch and check back often for new updates!
Andrew
Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum! Empty hello

Post  tdwatson Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:40 pm

i would like to say hi, my name is teresa and i live in rocky mount.i love the paranormal it is very interesting to me. i will be visiting your site often and hope to hear more about some of your recent investigations. glad i found your site.

tdwatson

Back to top Go down

Post  Quel Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:54 pm

tdwatson wrote:i would like to say hi, my name is teresa and i live in rocky mount.i love the paranormal it is very interesting to me. i will be visiting your site often and hope to hear more about some of your recent investigations. glad i found your site.

Hi Teresa! Welcome to our forum! My name is Racquel, and I'm one of the SHPS Investigators. The forum is still new, but as the new year rolls on, we'll be able to keep you folks updated on what we've been up to! We also have a new facebook page, if you're connected, you can get there by clicking on this:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Southern-Historical-Paranormal-Society/272650135790?ref=ts
Looking forward to chatting with you again in the future! Very Happy
Quel
Quel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:21 am

Hello Teresa, Very Happy

My name is Andrew and I am the CO-Founder of SHPS. Thank you for introducing yourself to everyone! If you should ever have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time. We try to update our recent investigations every other week so check back often for updates and we hope to see you back here soon!!
Andrew
Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum! Empty Hey everybody!!

Post  jason_cope8207 Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Hello, My name is Jason Cope, Im in Linwood,NC right on the outskirts of Lexington, and I as well have dabbled with the paranormal and very interested in learning more and learning to communicate more, My girlfriend and I would love to be able to attend an investigation and learn as much as we can, email me anytime if you would let us, thanks Jason_cope8207@yahoo.com

jason_cope8207

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum! Empty Hello Jason

Post  awilhelm Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:32 pm

Hello Jason,

As the newest SHPS member myself, I would like to welcome you to the forums. One of the team members should be contacting you soon, they are very diligent. Hope to talk to you soon.

Arin
awilhelm
awilhelm

Back to top Go down

Post  Quel Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:45 am

Hello Jason, welcome to the forum! My name is Racquel and I'm an investigator with SHPS. Have you been to the SHPS website and filled out the application yet? There's a link to it in the scroll at the top of the page. Very Happy
Quel
Quel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum! Empty hello

Post  jason_cope8207 Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Ill fill that application out now and get that moving then, thanks. Im trying to communicate some here at home, My fiancee and I are living in my fathers childhood home of my grandparents, strange thing is that both my grandfather and my aunt passed away in their sleep in the same room in the house on separate occasions, I can tell theres someone here, subtle hints, whispers, knocks, even the tugging on the towel hanging over the shower bar while your in the shower. Ive tried evp work a couple times, thats the only equipment I have available to me. But besides that Id like to really see some nice activity like I did when I was a child, Ill get that application in and maybe sometime soon my fiancee and I can join you on an ivestigation, thanks again and I really appriciate the fast response and the welcome I received. Thanks again and take care.

jason_cope8207

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Hello Jason and welcom to the Forum!

My name is Andrew and I am the Founder of SHPS. I have recieved the application you submitted and will start reviewing it this week. It may take me a few days to go over everything because we are currently trying to close out a case. But please visit the forum often and feel free to email me with any questions you may have. Thanks for your interest and I look forward to meeting you soon!!
Andrew
Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum! Empty hey

Post  jason_cope8207 Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:13 pm

Hey everybody, hope your having a good evening, hope everybodys ready for this weather!!!

jason_cope8207

Back to top Go down

Post  Quel Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:27 pm

jason_cope8207 wrote:Hey everybody, hope your having a good evening, hope everybodys ready for this weather!!!

I moved here to get away from this weather. Neutral My son is really excited about it though! cheers
Quel
Quel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum! Empty Be Safe!

Post  Quel Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Hope all of you will stay off the roads during this little storm and keep warm! I love you If you have to go out, be safe!

Have a great weekend! What a Face
Quel
Quel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Exclamation I hope everyone enjoys the snow but Please be careful!! Exclamation

This is perfect evidence review weather!! cheers
Andrew
Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum! Empty Hello everyone

Post  PitchBlack2 Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:48 pm

Hi, My name is Joe and I am the Co-founder of Pitch Black Paranormal. We are a VERY small paranormal group here in Lexington. We too are interested in collecting scientific evidence of paranormal activities.

Since we are a very new group (only 2 years old) we are trying to gain as many contacts in the area as possible with more established teams. We are always eager to learn new methods, equipment, and especially locations. We find this field of study fascinating but our limited resources often prevent us from pursuing claims of activity in a fashion we find suitable.

We are open to any and all suggestions as far as possible locations and would love to maybe "tag along" on a future investigation.

Thanks in advance for any and all replies.

PitchBlack2

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:21 am

Hi Joe,

My name is Andrew and I am the Founder of the Southern Historical Paranormal Society. We are glad to see you on the forum! Please visit often and feel free to contact myself or any of the other team members if you ever have any questions. It is nice to remain in contact with other groups in the North Carolina area. I can tell you that it is in your best interest to get to know all of the teams you can. This can prove very valuable later on in your investigation career. We would be glad to help you in any way we can and would be glad to offer you some good investigation locations as well. Do you have a web site for your group? If not, that could be your first big step into spreading the word. Like I said, if you want to email me I would be glad to give you some helpful advice and some good investigation spots!

Thanks for visiting and please, don't be a stranger to the forum!
Andrew
Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PitchBlack2 Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Good Investigation spots would be phenomenal!

Thanks for your reply.

We do not currently have a website but plan to have one soon. Right now this is more of a "hobby" for us since we don't have a lot of time or money to invest... plus we want a few more investigations under our belt before we begin "advertising" our services or our findings.

PitchBlack2

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum! Empty Hello...

Post  David Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:25 am

Hi, my name is David Salvaterra and I'm in Greensboro, just outside of the Jamestown area. I have a background in physics and art and I have been interested in parapsychology for 30+ years. I just learned of your site this morning and have been going through some of the evidence you have posted... very interesting. I'll be checking out your facebook page as well.

David

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:43 am

Hello David,

My name is Andrew and I am the founder of the Southern HIstorical Paranormal Society. Thank you very much for showing an interest in our site as well as paranormal research. Please visit our website and Facebook often to see our new updates and upcoming events. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email any of our team members at any time with them.

Thanks again and have a great weekend!
Andrew
Andrew
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Curiocat Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:02 pm

Hello,

Angela, here. I found your site while looking up paranormal activity on the web. My niece is a troubled young woman who is 19 years old. She is telling my mom that she is being haunted by a young man who committed suicide in the apartment she lived in. She has told my mother she moved from the apartment to another but the activity has followed her. The activity includes smelly odors, lights/tv blinking on and off and others. Amanda thinks it may be a demon and not the young man at all. I have not at this time spoke to my niece about this, my information is secondhand from my mom. I'm not sure I believe her. My niece, I mean. My mother does, however. She says Amanda sounds frightened when she speaks to her. Amanda did come and pick up some holy water my youngest daughter brought back from vacation when she visited Grotto of Lourdes recently. So that in itself concerns me and earns her the benefit of the doubt.

I'm not sure what to do with this information. I'm half thinking she is playing my mom. On the other hand if Amanda sincerely does have a problem I would like to help.

Any suggestions, please?

Curiocat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum